7/08/2009

Yes, back again!

This post is after a really long silence lasted for more than two years!! Many things around - my work, company, tools,few personal beliefs..have changed but some of my interest areas and habits remain (tech and non tech) still the same!

So, what broke the blogger's block all on a sudden? May be it is this first post by my dear friend Appoos at "The Swami of Life" here. It's about things that we plan to do, and eventually and habitually miss out too often...that anybody who were with us in college can relate to. :) !

Looking back at my last post, feel now that I should have continued pondering on the idea of "affordable computing" and should have posted more in it. Well, but writing a post is definitely not something you take up as a "todo" item, though.

Anyway there were lot of things which I initially thought of writing about and missed out later on..(no listing, btw). But here is something that I would bookmark for myself and recommend for anybody who (by chance) read this!

Youtube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

And the transcript here!


Okay, I don't want to describe on that - watch it for yourself! Such a superb talk.

Time to logout! bye for now.

No comments: